Bellwether Harbor Pet Dog Training and Manners Class
Bellwether Harbor supports the human animal bond through education and training.
Our training class focuses on foundation skills to help you train with your dog to be a better companion with you and your family. We provide instruction, demonstrations, and homework to help you be successful with having a well-mannered dog in your home and in public settings.
- Our class is a 7 week course. The first night is an orientation night, no dogs.
- This class is on Wednesday nights, 6-7pm
- Dogs must be 6 months of age or older. *Younger dog training, please see below.
- All dogs must be current with their vaccines. DHLPP, Rabies, and Bordetella.
- Cost is $100.00 payable on the 1st night, orientation. Cash, checks, or credit card.
Current classes available:
- March 6th, 2019 (FULL)
- May 1st, 2019
- July 10th, 2019
- September 4th, 2019
* Private Sessions are available for dogs younger than 6 months, or for dogs and people needing more specialized training.
- The length of the session is 45 minutes.
- Scheduling is best arranged over the phone, or in person.
- There is no requirement for number of sessions. This is determined by the client and their desire for instruction.
- All dogs must be current with their vaccines: DHLPP, Rabies, and Bordetella. This is age dependent according to your veterinarian’s recommendation.
- The cost of the sessions is $40.00
For more information, please contact Dani.
- 231-924-9230 ext. 5
“Understanding your dog and knowing how to control him, develop his potentials, and resolve behavior problems, emotional conflicts and frustrations are no less essential than love and respect.” Michael W. Fox