Bellwether Harbor Dog Training for the Public
Bellwether Harbor supports the human animal bond through education and training.
On hold until further notice
Our group classes focus on foundation skills to help you train with your dog to be a better companion with you and your family. We provide instruction, demonstrations, and homework to help you be successful with having a well-mannered dog in your home and in public settings.
- Our class is a 7-week course. The first night is an orientation night, no dogs.
- This class is on Wednesday nights, 6-7pm
- This class is not for behavior problems. Please see private training.
- Dogs must be 6 months of age or older.
- All dogs must be current with their vaccines: DHLPP, Rabies, and Bordetella during the entire time they are in class.
- New – All class participants must have been fully vaccinated with the Covid – 19 vaccines (plus 2 weeks), and be willing to show proof, in order to reserve a spot in a class.
- A maximum of 2 class participants per dog, no children under 12 years of age.
- You must talk with Dani on the phone to reserve your place in a class. 231-924-9230 ext. 5. Please leave a message with your phone number and best time to reach you.
- If at all possible, all paperwork and payment will be completed before the 1st night of the class. If you do not have an internet connection, allowances will be accommodated.
- Cost is $125.00. Fee must be paid in advance to hold your spot in the class. No refunds.
Our private sessions are for people needing help with their young dog (under 6 months), or needing extra help training with your adult dog. We will work on building foundation skills in order to address any behavioral problems you are having with your dog. We provide instruction, demonstration, and homework.
- The length of the session is 45 minutes.
- There is no requirement for number of sessions. This is determined by the client and their desire for instruction.
- All dogs must be current with their vaccines: DHLPP, Rabies, and Bordetella. This is age dependent, and according to your veterinarian’s recommendation. Dog younger than 6 months are welcome, but must be current with their age appropriate vaccines. This will be discussed when scheduling your appointment.
- New – You must have had the Covid – 19 vaccine (plus 2 weeks), and willing to show proof.
- You must talk with Dani on the phone to schedule a private session. 231-924-9230 ext. 5
- Cost is $45.00 for 45 minutes. This fee must be paid in advance of your appointment. No refunds. If time allows, and we go past 45 minutes, 1 dollar per minute with be charged after the training session.
For more information, please contact Dani.
- 231-924-9230 ext. 5